Veterans Affairs are for former military personnel. To qualify, the loaner must get VA loan certificate and must meet certain qualifications.
- $0 down VA mortgages don’t require money due at closing with loan limits up to $1,000,000 in some areas.
- VA Loans have No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required on most conventional & FHA mortgages with less than 20% down. VA loans have funding fee depends on your eligibility.
- Lower Payments with historically low interest rates with NO prepayment penalties.
- Seller is allowed to pay all closing fees allowing borrowers to purchase a home $0 out of pocket cost.
- Refinance up-to 100% of the value of your home.
- Streamline refinance loan for veterans with existing VA loans. With NO appraisal, income, or asset verification.