An Expanded loan, also known as a Non-QM loan, is an out-of-the-box alternative designed to deliver one thing: flexibility. When other loans aren’t quite cutting it, an Expanded loan can bridge the gaps. Several programs are available and have been tailored to meet the needs of different groups of borrowers.
- Loan amounts from $100,000 to $3 million
- Leverage alternative income sources
- Flexible qualification requirements
- Non-warrantable condos can qualify
- Interest-only financing available
- Bank statement options
- Self-employed borrowers who don’t show sufficient income in their tax returns